Enjoy wonderful warmth, and peace of mind
Stoves can be a stunning centrepiece: the focal point of a living room, drawing room, study or even a bedroom. They offer years of enjoyment, cost efficient heat, and add value to your home. They can also be a strong selling point if you are looking to move and arranging viewings of your property with prospective buyers. With all this, it makes sense to buy the right stove for your home; and that can involve much more than heat output, style, finish, and colour considerations…
Do you live in a Smoke Control Area?
In accordance with the Clean Air Act of 1996, If you live in a Smoke Control Area in the UK you can only use stoves approved by DEFRA, the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs. The fuels you use need to be authorised by them too. Failure to comply with regulations can mean a fine of up to £1000.
The good news is that exempt stoves are easy to source and are as thermal efficient as non-exempt models. We at Brentwood Burners can supply and install a full range of smoke exempt stoves from leading manufacturers. Delivery is fast, and installation is faultless.
Ultra-efficient stoves for energy conscious households
DEFRA-approved smoke exempt stoves from us:
- Can be wood-burning or multi-fuel
- Are easy to control – adjusting the heat and flame brightness and intensity is simple
- Are available in a choice of styles, colours and finishes: from quaint country-cottage, to next generation futuristic
- Come with top or rear flues
- Have self-cleaning glass
- Could save you a fortune on your heating bills
- Fuse traditional looks with the very latest technology, so you get all the features of a non-exempt stove, without the nagging worry that you may be breaking the law
Your smoke exempt stove from us will be installed by certified fitters who are fully versed in DEFRA’s stove regulations, and who can advise on which fuels to opt for and where best to source them locally.
We are approved suppliers of the following Heating products: