Complete installations, at a fixed price
Brentwood Bathrooms can arrange the installation of your newly purchased bathroom fittings or suite, at a competitive rate. The work is fully insured and carried out by qualified professional tradesmen in compliance with UK building regulations.
“Don’t try this at home”
Bathroom installation should always be done by professionals, for several reasons:
- It is quicker and there’s less waste – trying to save money by attempting a DIY bathroom installation could easily backfire (e.g. mistakenly over-ordering materials could cost you a small fortune). Why risk it?
- Installation can be planned and carried out to a specific schedule, so you’ll be able to arrange your life around an exact timeframe knowing the installation will definitely be completed by a certain date
- Because the work is fully insured, you can enjoy piece of mind knowing you’re always covered. In the unlikely event that a mishap occurs, products and pieces can be replaced and manufacturers’ guarantees will not be affected
- You won’t have to lift a finger or stress about a thing. Electrical work, plastering, tiling etc can all be arranged by a project manager, leaving you with nothing to do other than wait until the big day when your gorgeous new bathroom ‘goes live’!
- The overall standard of finish will have that unmistakable professional sheen
- These days, many bathroom suites and showers have sophisticated, state-of-the-art concealed technology. Can you really install equipment like that?
An installation service you can trust
Installers are punctual and courteous, and will do everything to ensure that temporary disruption to your usual home life will be minimised.
The price we quote you for installation will never change. The price is the price – no unexpected add-ons, hidden extras, or escalating costs to keep you awake at night.
We are approved suppliers of the following Bathroom products: