The stoves of ‘choice’
Choice is the key word when it comes to summing up the diverse range of multi-fuel stoves supplied and installed by us. Choice of designs; choice of output capacity; choice of colour and finish; and, of course, and the choice of which fuel to burn on your premium grade cast iron multi-fuel model:
- Turf briquettes
- Manufactured smokeless fuels
If you don’t have easy and regular access to wood, having a multi-fuel stove means you’ll have the option to burn coal. You live in a Smoke Controlled Area, and your stove isn’t DEFRA exempt? OK. Simply burn authorised smokeless fuels.
The convenience of multi-fuel stoves doesn’t end there…
Say Goodbye to ash shovelling, at last
Multi-fuel stoves (from 3kw to 16kw) supplied quickly and expertly installed by Brentwood Burners:
- Offer high thermal efficiency, helping you to control and reduce your heating costs
- Are sturdy and look good: choose from a traditional matt black finish, or a deep painted enamel
- Are easy to control
- Come with a fixed grate or a riddling grate with an ash pan underneath, so there will be no need to use a shovel to remove the ash, as you would with a wood-burning stove
- Have self-cleaning glass, so you’ll always have a clear view of the mesmerising swirling flames
- Can come with useful side doors, for inserting logs easily, quickly and safely
NOTE: Although multi-fuel stoves can burn a range of fuels; household waste, bituminous coal, and petroleum coke-based fuels must never be used.
We are approved suppliers of the following Heating products: